Friday, July 9, 2010

More England!


I just got back from England! I am totally jet lagged! I woke up at four in the morning! When we where there we picked our own strawberries (witch we ate for like five days) and we went to the York Minster, witch is a cathedral, and we climbed to the top of it! We also went to Alnwick Castle and Alnwick Garden. (Alnwick is pronounced like Anick.) The Duke and Duchess of England live there! We also went to a place called Holy Island. You can only get to it at low tide because at high tide the rode is drowned! We also went to the Farne Islands and we saw puffins, sea loins, jellyfish, and a lot of different kinds of birds! The clifs that the birds where on where covered in bird poo! (Ewwww!) They were all so cute!!!! We ALSO saw Hadrian's Wall, witch was a Roman wall/fortress thing. It was all SOOOOO cool! The plane ride was also really cool! We have T.V. on our seats! I watched Glee, most of Sherlock Holmes, Dairy of a Wimpy Kid, and How to Train Your Dragon, and a lot of other stuff! I loved England!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tillie- I want to go there! You made it sound like sooo much fun. I don't know what is more inviting- the castle, the garden, the poop!And I love the plane ride too. I will need to catch up on Glee with you. Sounds like a great winter activity once your are back to this home! Glad you enjoyed it all so much- world traveler. i will follow your blog faithfully! Love.

    ReplyDelete